Monday, August 29, 2011

week 8 .my creative content

Let the creative process flow.well onto the my final project which in my previous eoc my pitch was called The Eat and Beat mobile food truck.On the menu for the eat and beat is a variety of hot foods in a pita bread wrap style. Included are various meats and cheese's with a music experiance of all genres. sort of like a meals on wheels with music played through the stereo and projected out for all customers to enjoy while.for my creative content I will be creating a sample of my Eat and Beat food truck. Which will consist of me make a model of my truck and having a representation of what my food truck will look like .I will be creating a logo and organizing my menu ,and style of truck I want to create. I want to also promote local and global music by having a small distro onboard my truck. I feel this will draw a following and promote my business.Also i will have internet possibillities so that ipod users can easily access music.This i feel will bring a following to the business and also provide a service not ordinarily provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment