Monday, August 15, 2011

week 6 EOC blog

In todays blog I am going to talk about three products that I personally use on a regular basis .Well I guess that I will start with my drink of choice or should I say energy drink of choice. For me personally i dont like coffee. and dont really dare about starbucks at all. My wake up drink would be Xyience. Which is an energy drink with no sugar or carbs well supposedly. I just like the flavor of there products. and it is a daily ritual for me to stop by the gas station and pick up one of these tastey beverages to keep me going. On to my next product or food I would say is the delicious breakfast burrito from none other than Robertos tacos. I love there food, and will continue to eat at all of there convieniant locations throughtout las vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment